We all say 'cash is king' and 'cash is lifeblood of business'. Therefore, keeping track all receipts and expenses is paramount to the survival of your business that may take a significant amount of time from your operating activities. Trivana Tax & Accounting Services is here to help you so that you focus on what you do the best.
A statement of cash flow along with other financial statements provide useful information about changes in net assets and liabilities, and at the same time informs the business owners of the entity's liquidity and solvency.
Our services include:
- Analysis of cash flows for the entity to fulfill its short term and long term obligations
- Evaluate and explain the discrepancy between net income and cash receipts/payments
- Identify the entity's cash and non-cash transactions
- Generate statement of cash flows from operating, financing and investing activities
- Project cash flows for the near-term, mid-term and long-term