SR&ED Tax Credit
Our federal government grants up to 35% credits on qualified expenditure that promote innovation through a program called Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED). Filing return for tax credit can be time consuming and challenging. Our experts are here to help you.
We have helped clients to realize dollar value through our expertise. We work with you and your engineering team to complete the specific SR&ED filing requirements.
Our SR&ED services include:
- Feasibility analysis for SR&ED filing
- Understanding of specific innovation
- Identifying qualified expenditures
- Preparing the SR&ED tax return
- Follow up with the CRA on the status
- Ongoing support and SR&ED planning
We combine tax expertise and industry knowledge in order to maximize your tax credit that translate into increased cash flow or improved bottom line for your business.