At the end of the day, it boils down to numbers. For banks, for investors and for other stakeholders, it is all about how these numbers are staked on a piece of paper. Financial statement portrays an entity's overall health and it's preparation and analysis require a full time job, which can easily take your focus away from what you do the best, running your business. Trivana Tax & Accounting Services is here to help you navigate the intricacies of accounting world which is required to follow certain guidelines.
Our chartered professional accountants (CPAs) take client's financial data and arrange into financial statement in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). We also drill down the data into more meaningful and pragmatic format to ensure the viability and longevity of your business and help you understand discrepancies through various horizontal and vertical analyses.
Our services include:
- Prepare P&L statement to report entity's income / revenue for the fiscal year
- Prepare Balance Sheet to report entity's assets, liabilities and shareholder/owner equity
- Prepare Statement of Retained Earning to highlight changes from net income / loss
- Generate Statement of Cash Flows to identify changes from operating, financing and investing activities
- Perform monthly/quarterly/yearly horizontal and vertical analyses with explanations